- Walk to somewhere in nature and talk to the river, trees, birds, or clouds.
- Take a long shower and let the sadness be released with the water.
- Sing a sad song until the tears surface and let them roll.
- Put on some music and walk or dance until you cry out loud.
- Write in your journal about the losses that you are feeling.
- Schedule some bodywork and be with all of your feelings with the loving presence of your healing arts practitioner.
- Let yourself be supported by a qualified mental health practitioner if the feelings are overwhelming.